Welcome to your shiny, Monday morning edition of AM Affiliate! Today, we zero in on trends and developments that are attempting to make the internet much easier to wade through.
– Three easy upgrades for late adopters. [New York Times]
– The iPhone now supports Google’s Android 2.2 operating system. [Mashable]
– How partnering with existing apps–rather than creating your own from scratch–can be a boon for your brand. [Adotas]
– And now a provocative question: Is the Internet making us smarter or stupider? [The Wall Street Journal]
– More than 25%–up from 21% last December–of all mobile web users clicked on banner or text ads in February. [Digital Moses]
– Solving one of life’s most complex dilemmas yet: The mysterious “J” that tends to come at the end of some e-mails. [Inside Affiliate]