There are too many wonderful developments in the worlds of internet marketing and technology daily to single each one out. Here’s a round-up of this morning’s finest.
– Has our reliance on texts and tweets made cell phone conversations obsolete? [TECHi]
– Hey Affiliate Marketers! Booths are now officially sold out for Affiliate Summit East 2010. [Affiliate Tip]
– How to monitor the Gulf Oil Spill. [Mashable]
– Google is going to purchase videoconferencing company VoIP. [CNet]
– In case you missed it yesterday, there’s a simple online application that plugs up all the privacy leaks of your Facebook profile. [BPN]